Chapter 45

The iciclites all cheer as you finally managed to get your power under control with winter jumping up and down like a child with luna doing the same as crystal just smiles.

(Winter): YES! FINALLY! 

(Luna): Well done y/n!

(Crystal): About time you got your power under control.

(Y/n): Hahah, yep it took me long enough.

(Winter): I thought we would be meditating for even longer.

(Y/n): Oh it could of happened.

(Winter): With that sort of power and knowing you will become stronger through training I am sure cooler and his army of fools will be in for a world of hurt.

(Y/n): But we don't know what kind of preparation they will do.

(Winter): Hmmm true....

(Crystal): So now what? 

(Y/n): Well I could use a way to better understand my new strength.

(Winter): (smiles) I would be happy to help you but just make sure that you don't go too crazy for it could get you back into a berserk state once again.

(Y/n): Don't worry I will make sure to keep my cool against you all.

(Luna): How about you fight me as well?

You look over at luna who has her ice spear out and ready.

(Y/n): Sure the more the better.

(Crystal): I shall sit this one out.

(Winter): Huh? what's wrong?

(Crystal): I just could not be bothered.

Crystal starts to walk away but you quickly have an idea.

(Y/n): Aww what's wrong? don't tell me the mighty queen crystal is afraid to fight?

Both winter and luna look at you in shock as crystal stops in her tracks by stomping her left foot onto the ground hard.

(Winter): H-Hey boy I don't think that was a good idea......

(Y/n): Well from the looks of it she was quite confident in fighting me when I was out of control but since I have control now she suddenly does not want to fight.

A cold breeze starts to come off of crystal as she slowly looks back at you with an evil look on her face while luna and winter start to freak out.

(Crystal): You should not get so cocky just because you got a little power boast.

(Y/n): Me being cocky? that's rich coming on someone who thinks this is a "small power boast"

A sudden silence occurs as both winter and luna get ready for a serious fight.

(Winter): Have you two calm down-

Just before winter could finish his sentence both you and crystal in a instant dash towards each other and clash with crystal blocking a hard punch from you using her forearm.

(Crystal): Not bad you actually did increase quite abit in power.

(Y/n): Hehe.

You both quickly start to rapidly punch and kick each other with many of the attacks being blocked and some of them landing.

(Y/n): RAH!

You attack crystal with a quick jab which crystal manages to block but the force of it knocks her back until she stops herself, places her left onto the ground and suddenly the ice shoots upward from below you and was about to hit the bottom of your chin until you dodge by back flipping away from the attack and as you stop flipping you quickly notice that crystal is launching ice a large amount of ice spear towards you but instead of being worried this time you smile and make a green ki shield around you which destroys the ice spears when they make contact with it.