Chapter 53

As you float in the air relaxing yourself knowing the war is over, the other iciclites stare up at you in shock while winter, crystal and luna simply smile at your victory.

(Iciclite Male): He.......he did it......

(Iciclite Male 2): Y/N TOOK OUT COOLER!

(Iciclite Female): THE WAR IS OVER!

Just as that iciclite roars in victory he is quickly followed by many other iciclites cheering by either raising their hands into the air, hugging each other and jumping up and down.

(Winter): WELL DONE Y/N!

(Iciclites): Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!

You look back at the large number of iciclites cheering your name and at first it is quite a shock for you but you slowly smile and raise your fist into the air whiling going back down into your base form.

(Iciclite): YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The army of iciclites also raises their fists into the air while still cheering your name which starts to make you almost tear up abit knowing people are cheering your name but before the tears could flow you rub your eyes and start flying over to where winter, luna and crystal are but as you get there you quickly notice a certain female saiyan standing next to them.

(Y/n): Sasha!

You speed up and land just in front of sasha.

(Y/n): When did you get here?

Sasha stands there without saying anything but you notice she is starting to tear up so you brace yourself.

(Sasha): Y/N!

Sasha jumps into the air abit and files towards you which very catches you off guard as sasha crashes into you and knocks you down onto the ground with her embraces you in a tight hug.

(Sasha): I-I thought you were gone! I thought I would never see you again!

Sasha continues to cry as you place your right hand onto her head and start stroking her to calm her down.

(Y/n): I didn't think I would see any of you guys again as well.......but thankfully I was wrong.

(Winter): Awwww ain't that adorable.

(Crystal): Let them have their moment you old fool.

(Winter): Hmph!

(Y/n): Alright sasha we better get up.

(Sasha):...........

(Y/n): Come on now........(sigh) okay then.

You slowly make yourself float into the air while sasha is still holding onto you and when you get high enough you stand upward and land onto the icy ground.

(Winter): It would appear she won't let go of you for a while.

(Y/n): Looks like it.

(Luna):.......Will you really be going now?

(Y/n): Oh? do you not want me to go?

(Luna): N-No it's that I don't want you to go but it is just I.......don't want you to go yet.......

Luna looks down at the ground with a sort of sad look on her face which you simply smile at.

(Y/n): Don't worry I won't be going anytime soon.

(Luna): Really!?

Sasha lets go of you and just looks at you in shock.

(Sasha): What do you mean?