Chapter 64

(Sonia): The battle was long and bloody, bodies of both sides laid on the ground of planet vegeta or left drifting in space, I was fighting along side tanya against freiza's minion dodoria who was this ugly, fat, pink, spiky guy who was dealing with us easily with members of our group getting killed again and again.

(Flashback)

Both sonia and tanya 

(Sonia): Dammit! This ugly bastard is pissing me off with how easily he is dealing with us!?

(Tanya): We have to wait for an opening and make it count.

(Sonia): Just how do we get an opening!

(Tanya):..........

Tanya looks at dodoria who is fighting a couple of saiyans that are trying their best to land a hit on the pink alien.

(Tanya): We have to use them as bait......

Sonia looks at tanya with wide eyes as she looks over at the two saiyans.

(Sonia): Quite a cold thing for you to say.

(Tanya): Every moment counts......you fight along side them and keep his attention on you while I attack from the back and make sure you take out his scouter so he can't detect me.

(Sonia): Tch, fine.

Sonia charges towards dodoria and fires off a couple of ki blasts from her right hand.

(Dodoria): Huh?

(Sonia): Over here you piece of shit!

(Dodoria): RAHH!

Dodoria charges towards sonia with his left hand pulled back and fist clenched.

(Sonia's mind): I better time this just right.....

(Dodoria): I will smash in your skull!

Dodoria goes in for a hard punch but as his fist gets very close to sonia's face, she starts to move her entire body to the left and barley dodges dodoria's fist as it slides across her right cheek.

(Sonia's mind): NOW!

Sonia holds out her hand, aims it towards dodoria's scouter and fires off one large ki blast which hits the pink alien's scouter and destroys it.

(Dodoria): AGH!

Sonia jumps back a good distance as she waits for the smoke to clear to see dodoria standing there and looking quite angry.

(Dodoria): YOU BITCH!

Just before dodoria goes to attack sonia, a random male saiyan charges at dodoira but before he could land a punch, dodoria reaches out for the saiyan and grabs his face.

(Male saiyan): !

(Dodoria): RAAHHH!!!

Dodoria slams the saiyan into the ground.

(Dodoria): I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU MONKEYS!

Dodoria begins to brutally slam his fists onto the young saiyan's head over and over and over again as sonia narrows her eyes at the sight before her.

(Sonia): No!

Sonia fires off a ki blast which heads over to dodoria and hits him dead on but as the smoke clears he is barley harmed at all.

(Sonia): Dammit, I'm sorry kid.....

Dodoria continues his brutal assault as sonia notices tanya charging in from behind dodoria.