Chapter 11

A few hours have passed since you drifted off and with some help from tanya.

(Tanya): WAKE UP!!!!

(Y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You finally got up and shortly after you began to train with tanya again at the back of her house.

(Y/n): Eat this!

You fire a large beam at tanya but she easily back hands it however just as she back handed your attack you appear right in front of her and go to deliver a strong right hook to her face but she blocks it.

(Tanya): Not bad.

(Y/n): I'm not done yet!

You use your left leg to kick tanya across the face but she is not even phased.

(Tanya):........

(Y/n): Oh shit....

Tanya quickly punches you in the chest which sends you flying abit but you stop yourself by digging your fist into the ground.

(Y/n): Fuck that hurt!

(Tanya): I have a better idea.

(Y/n): Hm?

(Tanya): At your current level you may be able to go super saiyan.

(Y/n): Really!?

(Tanya): Yes however you need to dig really deep to go into that form or think of something that makes you mad.

(Y/n): Alright.

You stand up and begin to power up slowly raising your power as your aura shoots out.

(Y/n): Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

You raise your power to it's limit making the ground around you start to crack.

(Tanya's mind): He is almost twice as strong as frieza now.......

Your hair starts to slowly raise upward.

(Y/n): Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Your get more buffer and your aura gets larger making rocks start to float while the ground shakes.

Meanwhile with sonia

(Sonia): Hm?

She stops walking when she picks up a strong energy.

(Sonia): It is coming from tanya's place but it does not feel like her energy......could it be that boy.....

Back with you and tanya.

(Tanya's mind): Just how power does this kid have!

 Kali and terra come running out.

(Terra): Mum what the hell is going on!

She sees you powering up.

(Terra): No way!

(Kali): Whoa!

(Y/n): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 

(Y/n's Mind): I......must get.....stronger!

(Tanya): Come on y/n you can do it!

(Y/n): AH.....AHHHHHHH......AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

(Y/n's mind): I need more power!

Your hair begins to fully spike up when suddenly in an instant your eyes flash red.

(Tanya): What?

Before tanya could realize of what just happened the skin on your arms start to slowly rip apart making blood shot out your arms.