Chapter 26

(Y/n): RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Sonia smirks, opens her mouth and fires a massive beam out of her mouth which hits you right in the face.

(Y/n): AAAAHHHH!

You get launched back a bit by sonia's blast but you quickly regain yourself and charge at the two saiyans however tanya uses her speed to quickly get above you and kick your head which knocks you downward to the ground but you land managed to land on your feet instead of your face.

(Y/n): Agh!

You look up to see tanya and sonia diving right at you.

(Y/n): Raaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

You roar at the top of your lungs as you make a shield and fire a large amount of ki blasts at sonia and tanya however as they get to them tanya dives downwards until she reaches the ground but before she hits the ground she spins forward a bunch of times and as soon as she gets to the ground she kicks off the ground with her right foot and launches herself at you while sonia simply powers through your ki blasts with a smile and dives right at you.

(Sonia): This is going to hurt boy!

(Tanya): HAAAAAAAAAAA!

You have a panicked look on your face as your try to think of a way out of this however you could not of think of anything so you decide to take a right handed swing at tanya as she gets enough but before your fist could connect with her face sonia gets close enough to you to allow her to spin kick the right side of your head which not only heavily damaged you but makes you start to fall to the side which moves your right fist away from tanya.

(Tanya's mind): Sorry for this.

With immense amount of force tanya punches your stomach which sends out a strong shockwave from your back.

(Y/n): GAAAA!

Saliva runs down your mouth as you get launched far back and crash into the side of a mountain and get buried in it.

(Tanya):..........

Sonia lands next to tanya and gives her a look.

(Sonia): You know when he powers down that punch you gave him is really going to hurt him.

(Tanya): Well he won't power down unless we hurt him enough.

(Sonia): (Sigh) True.

Sonia and tanya walk over to were you got launched into to try and see if you have powered down however as they get close enough you jump out of the rocks and try to attack them with a charged up punch however sonia kicks you right in the stomach with her right foot which makes you stop in your tracks.

(Y/n): AGH!

Sonia moves her right foot away from your stomach and quickly kicks again but this time she kicks upwards which sends you flying into the air.

(Sonia): Haaaaaa~

Sonia flies upwards and instantly gets above you with her left fist pulled back.

(Y/n): !

Sonia goes in for a powerful punch with you trying to block it however sonia was much to quick for you to react and her fist connects with your face which starts to knock you backward however sonia continues the assault by appearing behind you and kicks you upwards again. 

(Y/n): GA!

As you are flying upward sonia appears to your left and punches your face which knocks you to the right with her following up by vanishing and appearing below you and punching you upward.