Chapter 43

(Y/n): TA!

You spin around at insane speeds and deliver a kick to winter who manages to block it with his left forearm however the force of the impact knocks him back abit.

(Winter): Tch.

You waste no time in dashing forward but as you get close to winter you suddenly vanish and appear behind him.

(Winter): !

Winter spins around as you are going in for a strong right handed punch which winter luckily manages to catch with his left hand.

(Winter): Not bad for someone with low intelligence.

Winter smirks as you grit your teeth in rage but as you try to deliver a left-handed punch to winter you once again feel a strong pain in your head.

(Y/n): AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Winter lets go of you and jumps back as you gets to your knees while screaming in pain.

(Winter): Come on boy I know you can do it!

(Y/n): AGH! AAAHHHH!!!

(Winter's mind): Looks like this won't go as bad as I thought it would.

(Luna): Father!

(Winter): Hm?

Winter looks up to see luna flying down and landing next to him.

(Winter): Luna what are doing here!

(Luna): I came here to help you!

(Winter): No! this is too dangerous for you!

(Luna): Well too bad and another thing mother is bringing others to come over here to help as well.

(Winter): SHE IS DOING WHAT!?

(Y/n): RAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Winter and luna): !

You let out loud roar as your aura gets larger and larger.

(Winter): Dammit!

Winter and luna get into a battle stance as you lean forward in a odd feral stance and within a second you speed towards luna and appear in front of her with your right arm pulled back.

(Luna's mind): He's so fast!

(Y/n): RAAAH-

Before you could attack luna with a strong punch, winter hits you hard across the right side of your face with a powerful palm strike which knocks you flying to the side and into a large icy pillar.

(Luna): I-I couldn't even see him move....

(Winter): That is why I am telling you to leave.

Luna stands in shock for a couple of seconds until she shakes her head abit to regain herself.

(Luna): No I will not run I want to help and that is it!

(Winter): (sigh) Fine just back sure to stay near me.

Luna and winter look to see you have started walking towards them with a sinister grin on your face which quickly turns into a fast sprint with both your arms spread out while charging two separate green orbs and as you come to a sudden halt you throw both the ki orbs towards the two of them.

Winter and luna ready themselves to block the attacks but as luna back hands one of the ki orbs and the last one heads towards winter you put your left hand out.