Chapter 13

It has been a few hours since tanya left and since then you have been training sure enough all you have been doing is destroying rocks and even hitting yourself with your own blasts and punches to see just how much your body can endure before it tires out but it is at least it is some level of training.

(Y/n): HA!

You punch a large mountain and it instantly crumbles with bits of rock flying everywhere.

(Y/n's mind): Alright time for an endurance test.

You rapidly fire ki blasts from your hands and as they travel you point at yourself and the second you do this the ki blasts you fired turn around and head right at you.

(Y/n): Come on!

You brace yourself for impact and soon enough the ki blasts hit you exploding on contact dealing a fair amount of damage to your body.

(Y/n):........Ow.....

You fall to your knees breathing very hard as you try to bear the pain.

(Y/n): I should take a break.....

You manage to stand yourself up and go over to a long flat rock and lay down on it.

(Y/n): (sigh) I wonder how sasha is doing?

(Sasha): Pretty good thanks for asking.

(Y/n): WHAT THE FUCK! (falls off of rock) OW DAMMIT!

(Sasha): (giggles) Sorry.

You get up slowly and turn around to see sasha sitting on a nearby rock looking down at you.

(Y/n): When the hell did you get here?

(Sasha): About 30 minutes ago I sensed your energy going crazy not that long ago and when I got there I found you knocked out by tanya what the hell happened.

(Y/n): Oh....that well.....I was training with tanya and as I was trying to go super saiyan I blacked out and.....attacked tanya, kali and terra.

(Sasha): What! but how? you blacked out didn't you?

(Y/n): Yes but when I woke up In a healing pod and got out I saw terra and kali inside healing pods too and then I started having visions about attacking them....

(Sasha): Oh......are they okay?

(Y/n): Yeah thankfully.

(Sasha): That's good.

(Y/n): Wait can I ask were did you go after we got to tanya's you just disappeared.

(Sasha): Did tanya not tell you? I went back home to sort things out like cleaning the house and getting into the upcoming tournament.

(Y/n): You are going into the tournament?

(Sasha): Yep!

(Y/n): That's awesome to hear.

(Sasha): Say are you okay with those wounds?

(Y/n): They do sting quite a bit but it's fine as long as some person come up out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me making me fall on those wounds.

You give sasha an unimpressed face while sasha's face slowly turns into a smirk.

(Sasha): Awww am sorry shall I kiss them better.

Y/n): No I am not 5.

(Sasha): Awwww your no fun.

(Y/n): Look I just need rest okay.