Chapter 56

There was a long and eerie silence as you look at king vegeta with a confident yet serious smirk while king vegeta simply can't believe what he just heard as his shock is slowly over taken by his anger.

(King vegeta):....A low-class rat like you......DARES TO EVEN THINK ABOUT OVER THROWING ME!

 (Y/n): You are nothing more but a coward and a poor excuse of a king who allowed his whole warrior race to be enslaved by a tyrant!

(King vegeta): I DID IT SO OUR RACE COULD SURVIVE!

(Y/n): DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT! YOU DID IT TO SAVE YOURSELF AND NOT ANYONE ELSE!

King vegeta glares at you as his killing intent raises.

(Y/n): WE ARE A WARRIOR RACE ARE WE NOT!? YOU SHOULD OF WENT TO WAR WITH HIM WHEN HE FIRST COME TO THE PLANET AND EVEN IF YOU ALL DIED IN THE END AT LEAST IT WAS A WARRIOR'S DEATH! BUT INSTEAD OF THAT YOU ALLOW OUR ENTIRE RACE TO BE USED LIKE TOYS AND REDUCED OUR ONCE WARRIOR RACE TO COMPLETE FOOLS!

Queen rota watches in shock to see a low class talks down to king vegeta but as she is wondering what is going to happen next, she senses multiple people coming towards them and as she turns around she sees tanya, sonia and her two friends lilith and raven flying towards her.

(Queen rota): Not surprised to see you here.

(Tanya): Rota where is-

Tanya looks past rota to see you floating there.

(Tanya):....Y/n.....he is okay.

Tanya tries to go over to you but she is quickly stopped by rota who gets in front of her.

(Tanya): Get out of my way rota!

(Queen rota): I would suggest you stay out of this for now tanya, this is no ordinary fight.

(Tanya): What do you mean?

(Queen rota): Just watch.

Rota turns back to face you and king vegeta as tanya wonders what is going on.

(Y/n): Since you are so confident in your power, I will give you a little chance to prepare yourself.

(King vegeta): How long will that last?

You raise your left hand up in front of your face and have your index finger pointing upward.

(Y/n): 1 Week.

(King vegeta): WHAT!?

(Y/n): You heard me, I will give you 1 week to prepare yourself and when the week is up I will come after you and fight you.

(King vegeta): You low-class rat! I demand a longer time to prepare!

(Y/n): Oh I'm sorry does it look like I give a damn? You launched me off world and I didn't even get a say in it so a week is all you are getting.

(King vegeta): If your so confident in your own power how about I get a say in this?

(Y/n): Go on?

There was a short silence until king vegeta points at you.

(King vegeta): You are not allowed to train at all during that 1 week.

You float in silence with a small frown on your face as king vegeta has quite the cocky grin on him but your frown quickly turns into a loud booming laugh which confuses the king until you stop laughing and look at the king.

(King vegeta): Well? 

(Y/n):.........No.

(King vegeta): What!

(Y/n): Do you seriously think I will agree to something as stupid as that? Did you seriously ask a saiyan to not train? I should kill you here and now for even saying that to me.

(King vegeta): Tch.....

(Y/n): If you have no rule for me then I shall be off......

You turn around about to leave as king vegeta is seconds away from attacking but you suddenly come to a stop.

(Y/n): Oh and just so you know.....

You turn your head to face king vegeta again but this time you death stare him and give off so much killing intent that you scare king vegeta.

(Y/n): If you or any of your goons comes after the ones I care about before the week is up........I will come after you and make sure your death is a slow one.

The figure of a great ape appears behind you and roars as you continue to glare at the king while tanya is taken back at the malice your giving off, lilith and raven are smiling at the amount of power you giving off while sonia is giving off quite the twisted smile.

You power down back into your base form as you look away from king vegeta.

(Y/n): Enjoy your rule while it lasts.....

You fly away from everyone and head off into the mountain area.

(Sasha): Wait y/n!

Sasha powers up and follows after you.

(Tanya): Is y/n going to kill the king?

(Queen Rota): Only if he goes against the rule from the looks of it but before you got here he also said something that my husband did not like at all and that he wanted to dethrone him.

Tanya, sonia, lilith and raven's eyes widen at what they just heard but the most who is most shocked of all is tanya.

(Tanya): HE FUCKING SAID WHAT!?

Meanwhile you have now made to a large mountain area surrounded by a wasteland with sasha slowly catching up to you. You touch down right on top of a mountain and sit down as sasha lands just next to you.

(Sasha): Are you seriously going through with this?

(Y/n):.....Yes.

(Sasha):....I knew you wanted to get back at king vegeta but to go this far is insane......I hope you know what you are doing in the end.

(Y/n): King vegeta's rule is full of lies and cowardess.....and I plan to change that and make this planet a better place for all saiyans.

(Sasha):.........

Sasha sits down next to you and rest her head on your shoulder.

(Sasha): Just so you know I will be there for you no matter what choices you make.

You smile abit as you rest your head against hers.

(Y/n): Thank you-

Both your eyes widen as you can sense a powerful energy signature coming straight for you and it feels familiar.

(Sasha): Is that....

(Y/n):.......It's tanya.

You both stand up and face the direction she is coming from.

(Y/n): !

You notice a yellow light coming into view and seconds later you can hear tanya's voice but it does not sound very calm.....

(Tanya): Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/n): Oh no.

(A/n): Done and done, going to be somewhat chill for the next few chapters with one training fight before the big fight with king vegeta. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as for now I shall take a break and then come back to this book to do another chapter.