Chapter 54

It has now been a year since your training with luna, winter and crystal has started and since then your power has grown massively thanks to the brutal training that the iciclites put you through with many newly formed scars around your body to show your experience and a slightly more muscular body. Luna has really started to grow a level of affection for you much to sasha's annoyance as both of them got into many fights over the course of the year. The training enabled you have complete control over your super saiyan form but you have noticed that staying in the form for a long time can almost wrap your mind a little but luckily not to high levels. Sasha meanwhile has become much stronger as well but due to not experiencing high levels of anger she has not obtained the form of super saiyan. With the long year finished it is now time for both you and sasha to return home with your new found strength.

(Sasha): Come on we should going now.

(Y/n): Alright I just want to say goodbye to everyone.

Sasha sighs as she stands there next to the pod she arrive on while you look back at the many iciclites.

(Y/n): Everyone, I just want to say something.....

You bow in front of winter, crystal and luna.

(Y/n): No matter where I am or what I am doing, I will never forget your kindness and your wonderful planet for if not for you all I would of died long ago.

You stand back up straight again with a smile on your face.

(Y/n): I will miss you all.

Crystal, luna, winter and alot of the other iciclites look at you with widened eyes until winter suddenly starts to look sad.

(Winter): DAMMIT DON'T MAKE ME CRY! 

Winter tries his hardest to look tough while crystal kinda looks away from you.

(Crystal): I will say things it lighten up alot when you got here so I guess I should thank you.

(Y/n): Hehe!......Hm?

You notice luna walking up to you with a nervous look on her face but as she gets close, she places both her ice cold hands onto your large arms and looks up at you.

(Luna): To think that a year ago I really hated you....but now that I got to know you I wanted to see you more and more and talk with you more and more.....until I just didn't want you to go.

You feel her tighten her grip on your arms as she places her head onto your chest.

(Luna): But I know that this is what you want, you want to go back home and see your people again and this may be a stupid thing to say but......

Luna once again looks up at you but you quickly notice the sad look on her face.

(Luna): Please visit us again! I really want to see you again!

Everyone's eyes widen as luna's words while you are really taken back by it the most and are left speechless for a few seconds until you smile softly and wrap your arms around luna.

(Y/n): You don't have to worry luna for I will return to this planet.

(Luna): Thank you......and y/n I want to tell you something.

You feel her two cold hands on each side of your face and before you could say anything, luna brings you in for a kiss.

(Iciclites): WHOAAAAAA!!!

(Crystal): About time.

(Winter): YESSSSSSSSS!!!

(Sasha): HUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!