Chapter 69

It is now the following day and you have awoken from your slumber and are now heading into the living room of the house but as you head there, you can slightly hear grunting noises coming from outside.

(Y/n): Hm?

You sense to see who it is and you quickly realize it is tanya.

(Y/n): Is she training?

You decided to see what is going on by heading outside and sure enough you see tanya punching the air while wearing an almost completely covering black jumpsuit with the only things not covered is her arms.

(Y/n's mind): She must really be taking this upcoming fight seriously if she is wearing her jumpsuit..

You look to the side and see the battle armor that is similar to bardock's with the only noticeable difference being that it is colored purple and black instead of green.

(Y/n's mind): I wonder how long she has doing this?

You continue to watch tanya until she starts to take notice of you and stops mid punch.

(Tanya): Good morning y/n.

(Y/n): Good morning to you as well tanya, I see you have been busy.

(Tanya): Yeah I got up a couple of hours ago and just decided to warm myself up.

(Y/n): Won't you be tired? 

(Tanya): Not a chance, I want to make sure my body is in shape for this fight.

(Y/n): Fair enough, I can have a small sparing session with you if you wish.

(Tanya): No I don't need help.

You stand there for a moment as tanya goes back to punching and kicking the air until a little idea pops into your head which makes you smile.

(Y/n): But you do know that sonia is stronger than you.

Tanya suddenly stops, slowly turns to face you and you can clearly see that she is not happy with that comment.

(Y/n's mind): Well that worked.

Tanya begins to walk up to you and simply stops mere inches from your face.

(Tanya): You know, you have gotten a big mouth on you since you have become stronger.....

(Y/n): What are you going to do about it?

A tense silence occurs has both you and tanya stare each other down until tanya suddenly puts you into a head lock.

(Y/n): Agh! hey!

(Tanya): You have gotten too comfortable in your new strength to the point that even I can do this you.

(Y/n): Yeah yeah.

You grab onto tanya, lift her up and start to fall back to slam her into the ground but not too hard as the force makes her let you go but as you look at tanya the two of share a smile as you both begin to fight in a playful way with tanya quickly getting herself up to grab your face and slam you right into the ground.

(Tanya): Hahahaha!

You grab onto the arm that has grabbed you and throw tanya over to once again slam her into the ground.

(Y/n): Hahahaha!

You roll to one side and push your body up to land right on your feet as tanya simply gets up the normal way.

(Tanya): Being quite a while since I last did something like that.

(Y/n): Who in the world did you play fight with?