Chapter 41

After having the idea of meditating to help control your power you quickly got to it as winter brought you to a very quiet place on glace which just so happens to be a large ice cave that was quite a bit from winter's castle.

(Y/n): Why did you bring me here? I could of just done it on the ship.

(Winter): You could of but what would to that ship if your power went out of control? I don't think that ship's armor would really work when a planet destroyer's energy starts erupting from within it.

(Y/n):........Good point.

(Winter): Now let's begin!

(Y/n): Alright.

(Winter): To start you need to sit down either on your knees or with your legs crossed.

(Y/n): Hmmm I shall do it with legs cross.

You slowly sit down and cross your legs as you look up at winter for the next task.

(Winter): Good now close your eyes and clear your mind of everything.

You take a deep breath and slowly close your eyes while making sure to think of noting as you sit there for a few seconds.

(Winter): Good, now for the hard part which is to slowly bring out your energy from deep inside you.

Just as he finishes you focus on bringing out your energy which goes quite well as your ki starts oozing out from you which makes winter smile.

(Winter): That's it! now gently bring out more and more.

You do as he asked as you continue to bring out your ki but while you were doing this winter notices your hands clench a tiny bit and a few seconds later you start to breath a little heavy as your ki starts to come out more sharply.

(Winter): Easy now don't bring it out too fast.

(Y/n): I-I'm trying! b-but I can't s-stop it!

You try to calm down but as winter notices green lighting around you.

(Winter's mind): This feeling.....

Your breathing starts to get a little heavier as more green lighting goes around you but before winter could tell you to stop your eyes suddenly shoot open and to winter's surprise your eyes are red.

(Winter): Oh no...

Within seconds you leap towards winter and try to punch him in the face but winter manages to block the punch with his forearm however the power of the punch knocks winter flying out of the cave.

(Winter): It's just like before......

Winter manages to stop himself as you walk out from the cave and stand there with a weird feral stance.

(Y/n): Hahahaha.............HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Winter): Calm down boy don't let your power consume you!

(Y/n): RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You let out a loud roar as the ground around you starts to shake as other iciclies from far away feel the tremors including crystal and luna.

(Luna): What is going on!?

(Crystal): Looks like something happened during their training.

(Luna): But they have not being gone all that long!

(Crystal): Come on luna!

Crystal speeds off as luna quickly follows behind as the they both notice large green lighting erupting from ahead.