Chapter 70

The two female saiyans crash hard into the ground as sonia kicks tanya away from her as tanya flies back but manages to stop herself from hitting the mountain.

(Sonia): Try not to bore me now.

Sonia cracks her neck and powers up as tanya cracks her knuckles and powers up.

(Tanya): Same to you as well.

Tanya in an instant vanishes and appears in front of sonia and goes in for a hard right handed punch to sonia's stomach but sonia manages to catch the punch and stop it right in it's tracks but using her right hand to grab onto sonia's arm.

(Sonia): No you don't!

Sonia quickly attacks with a quick left handed punch until tanya manages to move her head to the side to dodge it as tanya opens her mouth wide.

(Sonia): !

A second later a large blast comes from tanya's mouth and hits sonia as a massive explosion erupts a takes apart the ground around them.

(Y/n): Nice little move there.  

The smoke slowly starts to clear as from tanya's point of view she still can't fully see tanya until suddenly sonia pulls on tanya's right arm and begins to lift her right above her head and slam tanya right into the ground.

(Tanya): !

Tanya looks up to see sonia's left hand right in her face and slowly charging up a ki blast.

(Sonia): Think fast!

Within that moment tanya uses her left fist to quickly punch sonia's left hand mid-fire as her left hand is now aimed right at sonia's face which makes her own blast hit her straight in the face.

(Sonia): Agh!

Sonia lets go of tanya's arm as she starts to back off and tanya kick flips back to her feet.

(Tanya): How does it feel to have a taste of your own power? I bet it stings abit.

Sonia glares at the now smirking tanya.

(Sonia): I will make you pay for that!

In an instant sonia goes too fast for tanya to follow as sonia stops in front of tanya and lands a hard punch right to her stomach.

(Tanya): GA!

The force of the punch quickly sends tanya flying back but before tanya hits the mountain behind her, sonia grabs onto tanya's right leg which stops her from going any further.

(Sonia): I am not done yet!

Sonia begins to brutally swing tanya around and slam her right into the ground over and over again until tanya gets out from the hold by using her other leg to kick the back of sonia's head which makes her smash into the ground face first.

(Tanya): You wanna play rough!

Tanya walks, stands over sonia and begins to punch the back of sonia's head over and over again as each punch makes sonia go deeper and deeper into the ground.

(Tanya): AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tanya starts to speed up the barrage until sonia turns her hands around to face tanya and quickly fires a blast right into her face which knocks her back a good bit.

(Tanya): AGH!

Sonia meanwhile gets herself up as dirt is completely covering her face until she shakes most of it off.

(Sonia): Alright then, that was a good warm up don't you think?

Tanya glares at sonia for a moment until she starts to smile.