Chapter 71

(Tanya): GAAAAAA!!!

(Sonia): Heh.....

Sonia digs her fist into tanya a bit until she pulls it back which allows tanya to begin to fall to the ground......that is until sonia grabs tanya's hair which stops her from falling.

(Sonia):........

Sonia just stares at the barley conscious tanya for a moment until she starts to slap tanya across the face with the back of her left hand which leaves a nasty red mark on the left side of tanya's face.

(Sonia): Don't drop now I am only just started.

Tanya's eyes return as she begins to breath heavily and glares at sonia.

(Sonia): Good girl.

(Tanya): Tch.

Without warning tanya suddenly gives sonia a powerful knee to the gut which sonia very much feels as tanya follows it up with a uppercut to sonia's chin which while it does knock upward......it unfortunately makes sonia pull a lump of tanya's hair off since she was still holding to her.

(Tanya): AGH!

Tanya quickly checks her hair in case for any bald spots and luckily nothing as she looks up at sonia and dashes up after her.

(Tanya): You couldn't of just let go could you!

Sonia looks at the lump of tanya's hair in her right hand and just smiles.

(Sonia): Nah.

Sonia throws the lump of tanya's hair aside and dives down towards tanya.

(Sonia): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

(Tanya): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The two clash into one another head first and start to push against each other until they lock hand and begin to headbutt each other over and over again as big shockwaves occur from their clashes.

(Sonia): HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sonia pulls back her head again and goes in with alot more which manages to knock tanya's head back and hit her quite a bit.

(Tanya): AGH!

Sonia follows up with a strong knee to tanya's stomach which makes tanya let go of sonia's hands.

(Sonia): LET'S SEE YOU TAKE THIS!

Sonia puts both her hands together and slams them down onto tanya's head which knocks her right into the ground in an instant which is followed up by sonia making a ki ball in each hand and throws them into the air.

(Sonia): HA!

Sonia stops the orbs in mid air as tanya has now got out from the rubble.

(Tanya): Hm?

Sonia point right at tanya which makes the orbs suddenly down towards her.

(Tanya): Oh please.

Tanya simply fires off two ki blasts of her own which complete destroys the two orbs made by tanya.

(Tanya): You are going to need to do alot better than tha-

Suddenly before the smoke from the explosion disappears, MANY more orbs come flying towards tanya.

(Tanya): Ok she did do better.

Tanya readies herself and begins to smack the ki blasts away as they get close but what she does not notice is that the ones she smacked away suddenly stop and turn right back around as one of them hits her right in the back.