The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.

Hello there readers this part will just be a little talk about the main problem I'm seeing with the story while I am close to finishing chapter 29 and I can understand it which is king vegeta and queen rota crazy level of strength and I can understand it because seeing a base form saiyan casually deal with a legendary super saiyan 3 character and another super saiyan 3 with ease and I would like to explain why I made them so powerful for the story

At first when I was thinking about how to do the story king vegeta was actually just the same as he normally is a decently strong saiyan however as I fought of it more it would be quite boring to have him that weak and have the main character easily beat him so the revenge would not be as satisfying and when I decided to have him be quite strong instead I also fought of queen rota as like a "oh yeah we never seen vegeta's mum so here is my spin on her" kind of thing and I made them powerful to give a sense of danger.

While the reason behind their strength is not great like at all I would like to say that which would be said later in story and that is that king vegeta has a large amount of potential not to level of like say caulifa, kale or cabba but a great amount of potential and the same goes for queen rota so when they trained harshly together for over 20 years and they grow in strength much faster than normal universe 7 saiyans do and when they got super saiyan they intensified their training and thanks to the costumed made healing pods they have they could fight to near death and then just get into the pod and after a very short while they would be back out again and do the process again and again countless times a day.

When it comes to tanya and sonia on how they got the forms they just did the normal thing with going to hostile worlds and fighting powerful threats and go the forms like that and of course in this book there are more planets with powerful races or just some with hostile creatures in them.

You meanwhile have more potential than even the king and queen so when you heal from near death your power increases immensely to the point were even the king was shocked by how fast your power grew.

Sorry if this is not really the best reasoning behind their power and if your still mad at it that is fair enough.

The next chapter of this book may come out later today or tomorrow with the introduction of a new race......well in the db world anyway.