Chapter 49

Back on the battlefield as you are holding onto a corpse of an alien that you crushed the head off in your left hand while you fire off ki blasts from your right hand which take out groups of cooler's army.

(Tall red alien): YOU BASTARD!

The red alien tries to attack you from behind but you counter his sneak attack by ramming your right elbow straight into his stomach.

(Tall red alien): GA!

His eyes roll into the back of his head as he falls to the ground hard.

(Y/n): Hm?

You start to sense multiple high energy signatures coming from cooler's ship and soon enough you notice 4 people coming from the ship.

(Y/n's mind): Is that cooler's big shots?

You fire off a ki blast towards them to test them and sure enough they notice the blast and jump out of the way.

(Rase): That didn't take long for us to be noticed.

(Tall skinny blue male alien): It came from him!

(Rase): Hm?

Rase looks off in the distance to notice you with your hand out towards them.

(Rase): He looks alot different compered to the others.

(Small fat male alien with red skin): Yeah.

(Small male alien with green skin): I will crush his skull in for that!

The 4 of them fly towards you as you throw the corpse you had in your left to the side.

(Y/n's mind): They are strong but as I am now I could kill them easily........might as well amuse them.

The 4 aliens land in front of you and for reason do a weird pose with each of them either spinning around or striking a pose with their arms in the air.

(Y/n): Oh for fuck sake....

(Rase): I am rase!

(Small male alien with green skin): I am moo!

(Small fat male alien with red skin): I am Kunk!

(Tall skinny male alien with blue): I am malt!

(All 4 of them): WE ARE THE-

(Y/n): I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE!

You point your left hand in front of you and fire off a beam from your head which the 4 alien manage to jump out of the way.

(Moo): You dare stop our dance!

(Y/n): You can dance in hell.

(Rase): Who even are you? you don't look like the others.

(Y/n): I am y/n and I am a saiyan from planet vegeta.

(Malt): S-Saiyan!

(Kunk): What the hell is a saiyan doing here?

(Rase): Who cares, let's just deal with him.

(Moo): I will start!

Moo makes two ki blades from both his hands which kinda surprises you abit.

(Y/n's mind): That's kind cool.

(Moo): I will slice you up!

Moo charges at as you ready yourself with a stance.

(Moo): RAHH!

Moo swings down his left hand but you gently move it away from using the back of your right arm.