Chapter 73

It is now the following day as you are simply heading off to find bardock and gine just for a little chat but on the way you feel someone is following you and that ki and smell is all too familiar as the person trying to sneak up behind you is sasha as she is just about to give you a little jump until.

(Y/n): I know you are there sasha.

(Sasha): Awww! but I lower my ki so you couldn't sense me!

You turn around to see a disappointed sasha as you let out a little laugh.

(Y/n): I could barley sense your ki but I could smell you coming up behind me.

(Sasha): Hey! I did take a shower you know!

(Y/n): I am not saying you are smelly I'm just saying I am too used to your scent at this point.

(Sasha): Oh.....

You give sasha's nose a little boop as you turn back around and walk off.

(Y/n): I am heading over to bardock and gine's place if you want to tag along.

(Sasha): Sure!

Sasha skips after you as you both travel a good distance until you arrive at a small house with smoke coming out from the hole in the roof.

(Y/n): Looks like she is cooking up a feast.

(Sasha) Did she know we were coming?

(Y/n): I have a feeling it was just for bardock since he has a bottomless pit for a stomach.

Sasha lets out a light chuckle as you get right up to the entrance of the house and give it a little knock.

(Gine): Coming!

You hear a little bit of running until the door quickly opens up.

(Gine): Well if it is'int the future king himself!

(Y/n): Hahaha, I am no king yet gine.

(Gine): Come on in, I was just about to make a big meal for bardock.

(Y/n): He is here?

Just as you say this, a fist comes straight at you but you simply block it with one finger as you turn to see that it is bardock.

(Y/n): It's not nice to attack guests.

(Bardock): Ha! you must always be on your guard no matter where you are.

You and bardock both smile at each other for a second until gine hits bardock over the head with a frying pan.

(Bardock): OW!

(Gine): DON'T START FIGHTS IN THE HOUSE!

You jump back a little as gine growls at bardock.

(Y/n whispers): Gine is quite scary when she is mad.

(Sasha whispers): I can see why bardock choose her.

You and sasha share a little laugh as you all eventually got lead to the dinner table as a large amount of food was lay across it.

(Y/n): Oh that looks wonderful.

(Bardock): I never get tired of it.

(Sasha): I just had a meal so you guys can eat away.

(Gine): You sure you don't want a little bit?

(Sasha):........(sigh) alright I will take a little bit of it.

Gine smiles as both you and bardock eat away at this large meal although bardock is noticeably eating more at a far faster rate while you somewhat take your time which kinda puzzles gine.