Chapter 3

Fasha and bardock look on in horror thinking you were consumed in the blast.

(Bardock): Damn you.........SONIAAAAAAAAAAA!

The large woman walks through the smoke and smiles at bardock.

(Sonia): yeeeeeessssss bardock?

(Bardock): I will KILL YOU!

(Sonia): Oh you can try brat......hm? (she looks to her left to see you coming out of the rubble)

(Y/n): Damn...it (you move a rock out of the way as you slowly stand up with cuts all over your body)

(Fasha): Y/N!!

(Sonia): Well well well i am surprised you survived.

(Y/n): I'm......surprised.......myself.

(Sonia): How about i fix that (she charges a ki blast)

(Bardock): NO YOU DON'T (he goes ssj2 and appears infront of her kicking her in the face knocking her away) FASHA GET Y/N OUT OF HERE!

(Fasha): RIGHT! (she files over to you and lifts you up) hang on y/n i will bring you to gine's place. (she starts to fly away but bardock crashes into her dropping you in the process)

(Bardock): AGH!

(Fasha): AH!

They crash into the ground hard while sonia grabs you before you could fall.

(Sonia): Now then (she charges a ki blast but then stops) actually i got a better idea....how about we pay tanya a visit.

(Y/n): Leave.....her OUT OF THIS! (you punch her left but it does noting) what!

(Sonia): Let me show you how it is done 

She punches you in the stomach making your eyes go white and knocking you out cold and you drop to the ground.

(Sonia): Weak just like your parents.

Bardock and fasha get up.

(Bardock): Shut your damn mouth sonia!

(Fasha): Your just a manic who should be put down! (she goes ssj)

(Sonia): Hmph you will fail as well! 

Meanwhile tanya is walking back to her house.

(Tanya): I wonder if y/n is up now he is probably mad at me for knocking him out.

Off in the distance a large green explosion goes off sending out a strong shockwave.

(Tanya): What the hell!

Tanya braces herself only to be knocked abit away from the shockwave.

(Tanya): That power it feels like sonia but who is she fighting (she flies towards to where the blast came from) I can sense bardock and fasha but i can sense something else it is faint............wait.....(her eyes widen) THAT'S Y/N!! (she goes ssj and goes faster)

Back with you and the others.

(Bardock): This is going nowhere.

(Fasha): We have to get y/n and get away.

(Sonia): Good luck with that (picks you up by the head and holds you) try and get him now.

(Bardock): Damn you!

(Fasha): Huh? wait that energy........thats tanya!

(Sonia): About time. 

Tanya lands infront of bardock and fasha cracking the ground.