Chapter 38

It has been about a couple of days since the iciclite king showed you around his kingdom and while everyone is still a quite a bit shaky around you due to the fact your a saiyan the place is really pretty and you have managed to really settle in quite well and your wounds have started to heal although your body still feels pretty swore but you can manage a bit better now.

For most of the last two days you have being training by simply punching or kicking the air to keep your body warm during the day and drinking water when ever your thirsty. It was a good system you had going on and the iciclites stayed out of your way and you stayed away from them so no fights ever broke out...........however on the third day while you were asleep in your damaged pod a young male iciclite was seen sprinting up to winter's castle which caught the guards attention.

(Iciclite Guard): Hey! where do you thing your going?

(Male Iciclite): Please! this is important there is something headed towards the planet!

(Iciclite Guard 2): What!

Meanwhile with winter and crystal as they are sitting on their thrones with winter looking quite down.

(Winter):........(sigh)

(Crystal): What's wrong?

(Winter): It is just I feel bad that we can't get a way for that boy to get home.....he could be stuck here for the rest of his life.....

(Crystal): I am sure the boy will manage...........for about a few mouths before he becomes a frozen statue.

Winter looks at crystal with widen eyes.

(Winter): Are you trying to make me worry more?

Crystal quickly grabs the bottom of winter's chin and pulls him close to her face.

(Crystal): Stop worrying you fool.

Crystal lets go of winter's chin and then flicks his nose with her other hand with a small ding being heard leaving winter to smile a bit until the two large doors to their throne room shoot open and the male iciclite from before starts running in towards them.

(Crystal): Hm?

The male iciclite drops to knees in front of them and looks up at them with fear in his eyes.

(Winter): What's wrong? you look like as if someone is coming to the planet.

(Male Iciclite): A large ship is headed straight for the planet!

(Crystal): What!

(Winter): You know sometimes I hate it when I am right.

(Crystal): You idiot take this seriously!

(Winter): Alright alright.

Crystal rolls her eyes as she looks back at the scared male iciclite.

(Crystal): Go and spread the word to get everyone ready for this could be another full scale war!

(Male Iciclite): Yes my queen!

The male iciclite quickly turns around and sprints out of the throne room.

(Crystal): I hope that whoever is in that ship is members of that boy's race so he can leave.

(Winter): Yeah but for now we should be on our guard just in case.

(Crystal): Yeah let's inform the boy and luna about this.

Meanwhile the large ship comes speeding down towards planet glace and when it is about to hit the planet's surface the ship comes to a halt and slowly lands onto the ice of the planet. A minute later the large doors of the ship open and a large amount of aliens come running out of the ship with some of them having blasters and light armor while the larger aliens have just heavy armor.