Chapter 63

It is now in the middle of the night as everyone has went to bed with kali sleeping next to you like last time as everyone else has went to their own rooms and sasha as went back to her home. However you woke up in the middle of the night and just could not get yourself back to sleep so you decided to sneak out of your bed and out of your room.

You went into the living room and sat there for a while just thinking to yourself until you suddenly thought of what sonia said.

(Flashback)

(Sonia): My home is always open for you~

(Flashback over)

You let out a sigh as you stand up.

(Y/n's mind): I am probably going to regret this.....but oh well.

You sneak out of tanya's house and fly up into the air while making sure to not cause too much noise and as you are floating just above tanya's house, you try to sense sonia's energy and sure enough you find her energy coming from a good distance away from where you are.

(Y/n's mind): Got you.

You in the direction of where sonia's energy is coming from while maintaining a slow speed until you are a good distance from tanya's house and speed off at your normal pace.

(Y/n's mind): I best be careful, she may think this is a late night visit for fun and try something.

You keeping flying a little while longer until the area where tanya's lives is no longer seen and a large mountain formation comes into view.

(Y/n's mind): Her energy is coming from there.........does she really live in a mountain?

You get to the mountain formation and fly around it for a few seconds until you notice a large entrance near the top.

(Y/n): I guess that is it.

You make your way down and land in front of the entrance.

(Y/n): Sonia? Are you here?

There was a short silence until you suddenly hear a voice coming from the cave.

(Sonia): Well well, it appears m/n's boy has arrived to pay me a late night visit.

(Y/n): Don't get any ideas, this is not a visit for fun.

(Sonia): Unfortunate but what brings you here?

(Y/n): Well I couldn't really sleep so I decided to drop by a have a little talk with you.

(Sonia): About?

(Y/n): You.

(Sonia): Oh, so you want to know more about me? It is not for the feint of heart boy.

(Y/n): I don't care, I have being through enough hardship and pain to be able to handle a gruesome tale.

(Sonia): If you say so, come in.

Sonia turns and heads back and heads into what you guess is her home as you follow her while keeping your guard up in case she tries anything.

You walk for a good minute until you both arrive at the end of the cave and the first things you see is a massive bed, a table, a chair and something on the wall that you can't quite make out.

(Y/n): You don't live the high life do you?

(Sonia): I could care less about that and would rather sleep out in the wild than surrounded by those weaklings in the king's castle.

(Y/n): Well thanks to me the king no longer has a castle at least for now.

(Sonia): It was quite a show you put on there, there is not many saiyans that would simply walk into the king's palace, threaten him and even want to dethrone him.

Sonia sits down on her large bed while you sit on the large chair.

(Sonia): You look like a little baby in that chair.

(Y/n): Shut it.

Sonia lets out a sort of evil giggle as she starts staring at you.

(Sonia): So then! what is you want to know?

(Y/n): First off I want to know.....were you always like this?

(Sonia): What do you mean by that? 

(Y/n): You know, were you always so.....savage before you transformed.

(Sonia): You think I was some sort of little princess when I was born?

(Y/n): You could of being for all I know.

(Sonia): I was far from that, on the day of my birth I was called a freak for how high my power level was when I was just a child and from what I heard from my father the oh so mightly king vegeta tried to stab me with a knife.

(Y/n): WHAT!

(Sonia): As you can clearly tell that failed as the knife broke the moment it connected with my skin and luckily I was not a baby because it might of actually of went in.

(Y/n): Did the king not find out about your power level when you were a baby?

(Sonia): Actually went I was a baby my power level was quite low but through all my battle when I was a little older, I got stronger at a quicker rate than the others.

(Y/n): I take it they need realized something was up and got jealous.

(Sonia): In a way yes but the king wanted to end my life due to the fact that I could be a threat to the throne even though I had no plans for something like that but after his failed attempt at my life, freiza caught wind of my rapid increase in strength and gave me two options, 1 to serve under freiza himself and be his servant for the rest of my life or die.

(Y/n): I have a feeling you choose die.

(Sonia): Of course, which he did not take lightly as he fired a small beam through my chest which was clearly aimed at my heart.

Sonia reveals a small circular scar on her chest area.

(Sonia): Fortunately the ugly little bastard missed my heart. 

(Y/n): Was he that ugly?

Sonia smirks abit, gets up and heads over to the thing you can't see due to the darkness.

(Sonia): Well this skull over there should be a good example for you.

Sonia makes a ki orb to light the area.

(Y/n): Skull?

You see a skull of an alien placed on the wall that has clearly being there a long time.

(Y/n): Is that really him?

(Sonia): Yep although that is what he looked like in his "final form" as he called it, he had white skin, these purple crystal looking things around his body, lipstick, red eyes and was quite small.

(Y/n): Small? I thought he would be really tall.

(Sonia): He was in two of his forms but he then just become a little shorty.

(Y/n): Can you tell me how you defeated him?

(Sonia): (sinister giggle) I don't mind at all.

(A/n): Done and done, a normal little chapter as you will all now know on how sonia took down freiza in the next chapter. I will now take a break from this book and move over to my other books for now so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.