Chapter 67

Meanwhile way up in space with bardock, king vegeta, queen rota and a bunch other saiyans as they battle through freiza's forces and go after the tyrant.

(Freiza Soldier 1): JUST DIE ALREAD-

Before he could finishs, bardock punches his face so hard that his fist punches through the alien's head.

(Bardock): All talk and no bite.........Hm?

Bardock looks up to see a large number of freiza's minions attacking king vegeta.

(Bardock): He should be fine. 

(Meanwhile with king vegeta)

(King vegeta): MOVE YOU WEAKLINGS! 

King vegeta charges up a one handed blast and fires it at a group of freiza soldiers and while some of them move out of the way a few got caught in the blast and got vaporized.

(King vegeta): BRING ME FREIZA!

Some of the soldiers back away as a sudden ki blast fires towards king vegeta.

(King vegeta): !

The blast almost hits king vegeta until rota punches the blast to the side.

(Queen rota): Can you just keep your guard up?

(King vegeta): I can take care of myself!

(Zarbon): Clearly that is not the case.

Queen rota and king vegeta look up to see zarbon floating above them.

(King vegeta): Another one of freiza's minions.

(Zarbon): I don't know how you lot knew about freiza's plan for the saiyans but even with this little rebellion, you will find that nothing you do will matter against my lord.

(King vegeta): You dare look down on me!

(Zarbon): You are nothing more than a small stone that lord freiza is going to throw away.

(King vegeta): YOU BASTARD!

King vegeta powers up and charges up towards zarbon as we cut over to freiza's ship to see frieza sitting in his little pod drinking wine with a evil grin on his face. 

(Freiza): Such foolishness, but at least it makes for a good show.

Frieza takes a sip of wine as a one of his minions runs into the room.

(Freiza soldier): Lord freiza, the ginyu force is almost here.

(Freiza): Wonderful, It is about time I got good news........hm?

Freiza notices something coming up towards the fight and it does not take long for him to realize that it is another saiyan.

(Freiza): Another one?

(Sonia): FREIZA!

Everyone looks towards sonia as she suddenly stops and floats there.

(Bardock): Sonia?

(King vegeta): What in the......

(Sonia): COME OUT YOU DAMN COWARD! I WILL END THIS HERE AND NOW!

A laugh can be heard coming from zarbon as he floats over to sonia and stops not far from her.

(Zarbon): You defeat freiza? I knew you were always so full of yourself sonia but this is just laughabl-

Before zarbon could finish, sonia punches him square in the face with enough force to send him flying back towards frieza's ship and the next second he crashes right through the window that freiza is looking out.