Tea Party {Aizawa and Eri}

You put Eri's hair into the space buns she asked for "Done." She looked into the mirror and got super excited "Can we play tea party now? Please!" You sighed before putting on a smile "Sure, come on." Everything thats happened to you wasn't Eri's fault so you always put on a smile and tried to be kind and loving even if it did feed into that bastards fantasys. You sat at the little table along with a Present Mic plushy and a teddy bear as she put on her little princess dress.

She came over and put a crown on your head "You can be the queen!" You booped her nose "Are you the princess?" "No im the brave knight!" You had to giggle as she made a little pose with her fist in the air. After eating a fake muffin an evil dragon kidnapped you and Eri had to save you. Soon after all the running around you noticed she was yawning a lot "Nap time?" She nodded so you picked her up and crawled in her bed with her as she grabbed the story she asked you to read everytime.You laid next to her and started reading, halfway through the book she was out so you slipped out the bed and tucked her in planting a kiss on her forehead. 

You stood and turned but almost jumped out your skin startled by Aizawa who was leaning against the door frame big smile plastered across his face. You weren't sure how long he was there, he walked over and wrapped his arms around your waist "Your such a great mom kitten, maybe you want one of your own?" He raised an eyebrow and it made the bile in your stomach rise "Not even in your dreams."

(298 Words)