Daddy {Aizawa}

You asked Aizawa for a dog something to keep you company when he's gone but he was quick with his no. You were crushed since you planned everything out you waited till he had a day off and was in a good mood, those two things were rare and almost extinct together. You snuggled up to him, used please, and puppy dog eyes usually that had him wrapped around your finger but he kept his answer. He told you he would go to the ends of the earth to get you whatever cat you wanted but dogs were off the table. 

You looked up at him and he had his jaw set, you didn't want to if fact when he asked you to call him this the bile in your stomach burn the back of your throat but you were desperate. You put on your puppy eyes again "Please daddy!" If his face told you anything its that you caught him off guard "Im sorry baby girl." was all he said as he went back to watching TV so you gave up. Two days later Aizawa came home from work and he called you into the living room.

"I got a surprise for you." He brought in a box and put it on the floor. You got on your knees slowly opened it and let out a little squeal when you saw the cute little puppy napping inside. You jumped up and pulled him into a hug "Thank you!" "Thank you?" "Thank you, daddy."

(256 Words)