Running {Poly Dirtyjoke}

They kept you locked in that cabin for so long you couldn't take it anymore. While they were at work you too a kitchen chair and threw it against the window till it finally gave. You were running as fast as you could until you just couldn't anymore. You collapsed pulling yourself behind a tree and breathing hard. "F/n! Sweetheart!?" Joke! Thats when you realized it must have been around lunch by now. You picked yourself up about to run again when she saw you "Oh thank god your ok! Im not mad just come here and we can forget this happened."

You took a backwards step "No. Come here. Now." You shook your head before booked it once again. You heard her following closely a trained pro hero you had no chance but you didn't let that stop you. You kept going way past your limits your legs and lungs felt like they were on fire but you kept pushing. You heard her trip. She fell! You started thinking you could get some distance on her now maybe even lose her. In your small victory celebration you forgot about your other captor.

You fell to the ground as Midnight crouched beside you quirk still activated "Running away? Well aren't you a naughty girl

You fell to the ground as Midnight crouched beside you quirk still activated "Running away? Well aren't you a naughty girl."

(281 Words)

A little explanation to Midnight's quirk in my stories, I like the head cannon that her quirk works better on men then women because it works better on people who are attracted to women so our gay asses wound be affected by it just like a man would