Soulmate {Bakugou}

Your born with the first words your soulmate ever says to you somewhere on your body, yours was on your collar bone "Watch it shitty extra." yeah you already dont like this guy much. The first day at UA was going well and you were meeting a lot of new people and lucky none of them said your soulmate's words. A blond boy walked into the classroom and bumped you "Watch it shitty extra." "Piss off dude." The words on your collar bone started glowing gold and the words on his neck did the same. 

A yellow haired kid groaned "First day and the worst guy found his soulmate first." The blond haired guy rolled his eyes "Bakugou, its...nice to meet you." "Dont get your hopes up bud im not really into the whole soulmate scam." You walked past him and took your seat. Finally a day that felt way to long finally ended. On the walk home you felt someone grab your shoulder and whorl you around, it was Bakugou "Look your my soulmate it means you were made for me so I know what you did in the class room was all an act just give me your numb-" "Maybe I didn't make myself clear, fuck. off." You turned and went to walk away only to feel a sharp pain and black out.

You woke up hanging over broad shoulders arms tied together, he threw you onto the bed and walked away "The fuck is wrong with you!?" "Your my soulmate, you belong to me! I wont let you go off and give my love to some shitty wannabe!"

(289 Words)

Requested by: stormycosplays

Does anyone have a request for someone I haven't done at all yet, like maybe some girls?