Frenemy {1A}

You were sitting on the floor playing a game with the rest of 1A when R/n walked by and made a passing comment "You wanna say that again?" "Yeah fat ass I said-" He was cut off by you throwing a soda can at him and standing up but he laughed "Yeah fight me and get kicked out arn't you smart." "Fine lets go 'train' then." He smiled "With pleasure." You walked out and he followed all the while staring at you butt. Kaminari threw his cards on the floor "Could she be ever more naive he clearly does that for her attention. Iida sighed "And always while were trying to hang out with her."

The all nodded and Bakugou smiled "Maybe we should do something about him then." The next day during another argument the teacher all came into the classroom and Aizawa spook "Alright my scarf, Mic's wallet, Midnight's bra, and All Might's test answers are missing." Mic nodded "Come clean and the punishment will be minor." Everyone looked around but no one spook so All Might sighed "Gonna make us to this the hard way? Fine everyone come on were checking lockers."

Everyone whined but got up and made their way to their lockers. After five locker checks they got to R/n's "Im a transfer student I haven't even used my locker yet." "Just open it." He pulled it open and all the missing stuff fell onto the floor. Everyone picked their things up, Midnight gave him dagger eyes "Everyone back to class we'll be there soon." After twenty minutes Aizawa walked in with a red slip "R/n go pack your things your parents are on your way to get you." "Wait you cant be serious! I've been framed!" "I dont want to hear it, go get your things." You gave him a smirk as he dragged his feet out the class not realizing the rest of the class was smiling too. 

(330 Words)

Requested by: marvelrulez