Gamer {Shigaraki}

You were sitting on the couch playing your game cursing at the screen from time to time waiting for your boyfriends to get home. The door opened and you got excited turning off your game and hoping of the couch "Hey baby! How was work?" You turned but the guy standing in front the only exit you had was definitely not your boyfriend. "Hello my darling, my days been well how about yours?" You felt the scream build in your throat but nothing was coming out.

"Who are you and why are you in my apartment?" He chuckled and started walking towards you as you started walking backwards "You dont recognize my voice? We play together all the time you call me your husbando. I know you said you had a boyfriend but I took care of that." Your back hit the wall as a whimper feel from your mouth tears building in your eyes.

"W-what did you do to my boyfriend?" He cupped your face as the tears started falling "Ex-boyfriend and dont worry your pretty head about that." You dont really remember what came after that all you know is you woke up tied to a chair duct tape over your mouth. Your wiggling and a muffled huffs alerted your captor to the fact you were now awake "Morning sleepyhead, well its actually night you had a good nap?" 

You wiggled some more and more muffled unintelligible 'words' came out. "If you promise not to scream i'll take the tape off." You thought for a moment in all those true crime shows you watched when the people are calm and treat their captors like a person they end up fine besides right he doesn't seem like he's gonna hurt you. You nodded and he grabbed the tape ripping it off making you yelp but keeping your promise you didn't scream.

"So we play together huh?" He nodded excitedly and pointed to his computer "Im All_Might_Sucks but I like your username better." "Alright then, you got a name All Might Sucks?" "Tomura Shigaraki." This was the leader of the League Of Villains the new upcoming villain group just you luck. "Ok well Shiggy can you untie me?" He thought for a second "Fine, but if you try and leave..." he placed his hand pinky up on your shoulder "You'll regret it."

You nodded quickly, swallowing a scream, he moved his hands to the rope and they disintegrated. You stood looking around no way out he pulled you to him "Come watch me play?" You just had to play along until someone came to your rescue hopefully that would be soon "Sure."

(498 Words)