Cage {Miruko}

Miruko came home after what felt like the longest shift of her life. She locked the door and plopped onto the couch feet aching "Dear could you please get me some water." She waited but she didn't hear you answer or feet heading to the kitchen and thats when she realized she really didn't hear anything at all. She stood with a grunt and walked over to your room, she turned the nob but it was locked. She knocked somewhat hard "Little bunny you know better then to lock doors." When she still didn't hear anything she kicked the door in to find your empty room and an open window.

You were running a few blocks away freaking out because you had just gotten out the window when you heard the door open, your not even sure if she knows your gone yet but you still have a while to go before you make it to the police station. Your legs were starting to burn like hell so you stopped and slid down the wall letting your legs give out. You were trying to catch your breath when you heard the little 'thump' you stood and started frantically looking around. "Up here little bunny." You didn't even look up you just ran, you heard her sadistic chuckle as she followed after you.

She tackled you holding your wrist to the pavement lowering herself into your ear "My naughty little bunny got out her cage. Im gonna have to put her down." "No! Rumi please!" She cut you off laughing "You fall for it every time." She picked you up and tossed you over her shoulder "Lets get you back home and cleaned up. I would punish you but im feeling nice today."

(297 Words)

Requested by: Crimson_Dragon13