Deserved {Bakugou}

❣️

You came home sniffling "Oi idiot whats wrong with you?" You looked over to see your older brother sitting at the table "Don't you live at the dorms now?" "Home for the weekend." You sat next to him and his eyes widened, he grabbed your collar and tugged it reviling a bruise "Where did you get this?" "I fe-" He gave you a 'dont lie to me' face and you caved "A girl from my class." "Have you told the old hag?" "She told me to be stronger." "Typical, whats this girls name?" 

"I dont know." He gave you dagger eyes "Really Kats I dont know." "Alright, but stop letting her push you around." Once you went to sleep he snuck in your room and found your phone on your nightstand. He picked it up and guessed your password in one go after all hes the one that knows you best. He went threw you and your best friends messages and found the girls name.

That Monday you called him "Hey nerd." "Hey Kats, you remember that girl I told you about?" "That little bitch who bullied you, yeah." "She was found in an alley yesterday." "Dang, be careful when your walking by yourself then." "I will, gotta go, bye Kats." "Bye N/n." Kirishima turned to him "What was that about?"

" Kirishima turned to him "What was that about?"

"A little bitch got what she deserved."

(250 Words)

N/n=Nickname

Requested by: PricklyNutz