Wife 2 {Overhaul}

"Mommy!" Eri yelled reaching out for what was now a wall, Aizawa bent to her level "Was that your mom?"  "Kinda, shes not my real mom but shes the only one who's nice to me you have to save her!" Aizawa nodded as the detective step forward "She looks and has the same quirk as a missing report from a bit back, Eri do you know how she came to be your mom?" "Overhaul brought her in one day and said she was going to look after me." They nodded as Midoriya activated his quirk kicking down the wall.

They ran down a few more halls until they found you being pulled along by Chronostasis as you tried to get out his grip "Your only getting yourself and Eri in more trouble then your both worth." A scarf wrapped around Chronostasis arm and yanked causing him to drop you. He tried to shot one of his hair knifes at Aizawa put you used your tentacles to break it. You were wrapped in an octopus tentacle and pulled into the group of heroes. "Mommy!" "Eri!" You quickly stood wrapping her in a hug before you were grabbed and lifted up.

Fat gum was holding you both running "Hang on tight you two!" Once outside you and Eri were both loaded into an ambulance and as soon as it drove off the property you cried "Were free." Eri hugged you "Yeah." 

(244 Words)

Requested by: Rose_Of_Truth