Delusional {Poly TodoBaku}

"R/n can you please stop squirming im just brushing your hair dear." Todoroki said steadying your head again "My name is F/n not R/n!" Bakugou sighed "Can you stop, the joke stopped being funny yesterday" "For the last time, I have never meet you guys before two days ago when you kidnapped me! There is not joke!" Todoroki gasped "We didn't kidnap you, are you sick maybe we should bring her to the hospital shes delusional, is it from a fever?"

Bakugou placed the back of his hand on your forehead "She doesn't have a fever I think shes just trying to get on our nerves. Ignore her prank and she'll give up eventually." "Im not delusional! You two are!" Bakugou pulled out his phone to show a picture of him, Todoroki, and girl who looked just like you in fact you could be her twin "This was us a few months ago idiot drop the prank."

Thats when it hit you, thats the hero Phantom that died a week before you were kidnapped, all the pieces came together now, they really were delusional. "No thats your ex lover who looks like me, shes dead and im sorry but you have to let me go please I wont even tell anyone what you did." Todoroki laughed "Your really trying your hardest to pull this prank huh, alright 'F/n' what do you want for dinner?"

R/n = Random Name

(243 Words)

Requested by: yaya-mbc