Sneaking Out 2 {Midnight}

❣️

You woke in your bed tucked in and in your pajamas. You threw your blanket off and went down stairs to see Midnight in her robe drinking coffee, once she noticed you she smiled "Good morning honey pot. You want some coffee I can make you a cup." You were pissed how could she act like she didn't use her quirk on you not a few hours ago. "No I dont want your coffee, I want to know why you knocked me out! Their my friends and I haven't been able to hang out with them since I came to live in this hell hole!" 

She looked taken aback "Hell hole? Any other kid would call this paradise, you get everything you ask for no matter the price or how hard it is to get and theres no rules other than your curfew and as a hero i've seen a side of the world you could never even imagine of course I want you home early." "Curfew? Im only allowed at school and back! The only person I hang out with is Mic-sensei!" She looked at you like a toddler having a tantrum "I think someone needs a nap." 

She stood and you started backing up "No! Get the hell away from me Nemuri!" She grabbed your wrist "Dont disrespect your mother!" The purple fog started circling you as you fought to get out her grip the last thing you heard before sleep took you was "Disrespectful child, you want to call this hell, I can show you hell." You awoke in the basement a chain on your wrist keeping you in your corner"Hello!?" She walked in and dropped a blanket in front you "This is a hell hole. You have a nice warm comfy bed upstairs whenever you decide to end this rebellious phase."

(309 Words)

Requested by: BlackPikachu_13