True Hero {Stain}

You were on your night patrol when you felt a sharp pain then you were frozen to the spot. Stain appeared from the shadows holding a bloody knife "Hello darling." You sighed "If your gonna kill me could you do me a favor and not make any speeches if im gonna die I would rather not die with a headache." He laughed "Why would I kill you?" You gave him a weird look "Stain the hero killer ring a bell to you? What did you hit your head after you stabbed me?" "I dont kill true heroes."

He started circling you "Those who become heroes for fame or money are unworthy of the name hero.' You said that at your first press conference after making it into the top ten almost my exact words. Even from the beginning of your career you preached my words but unlike me you were able to get people to listen to you." "So are you here to fan girl because I would like to go home I have some left over pizza calling my name." 

"My name is Stain because I choose to stain my hands with the blood of fake heroes to purge them and make a new better society. I want you to be my right hand man, my queen! Come and rid society of its fake heroes with me!" You laughed "Yeah thats a big no on both of those things." He huffed rolling his eyes before throwing you over his shoulder "Fine dont be my queen I can train you to love me like the good little pet you will be soon."

(303 Words)

Requested by: OfficialRapeWhistle

*Debby Ryan hair tuck* Sir respectfully what that tongue do?