Band mate {1A}

"Sucks L/n couldn't make it." Sero said as he pulled Menita away from Mina, she frowned "Yeah, she said she has to work tonight I bet she would have loved this band, Oh! Everyone their about to start!" 1A grouped together as the curtain was raising "Are you ready Musutafu!" Midoriya turned to his friends "She sounds familiar right?" All their jaws dropped when the curtain was fully raised.

Kirishima jumped "Thats L/n!" After the show you were packing up when they all ran up to you "Why didn't you tell us this was your job!?" "You were so good!" "That was amazing!" You calmed them a bit "One at a time guys." Kaminari stepped forward "Why didn't you tell us this was your job?" "Sorry I lied, I dont think we're that great and I didn't want you to here me until I got a little better." Suddenly you were lifted up and placed on a guys shoulders with a yelp.

"Dont say that your amazing songbird!" "Whos this dude?" Bakugou said giving him a death glare "Oh hi im R/n, im F/n's boyfriend." You popped the top of his head playfully "Fuck no, this is my bestie and guitarist R/n. We've been friends since primary school." He put you down giving you a quick kiss on the check "One of these days your gonna be mine F/n. I better be going though curfew and all." As he left the class quickly started walking to the exit "Sorry L/n but we all have to be getting home to, dont stay out to late we have an English test tomorrow." 

On the walk home R/n was stopped by a yell, he turned to see a frantic Mina "L/n needs help! Its bad!" He turned and followed her as she turned into a back alley "I know a short cut come on!" He turned into the alley.

"'Your gonna be mine.'" Kaminari said in a mocking tone "Actually shes already ours buddy."

(356 Words)

Requested by: marvelrulez