Secretary {All Might}

You were fixing All might's schedule for the next week at your desk. You heard the door to your office open but ignored it until you heard him "H-hey L/n." You paused realizing it was your boss and looked up.

You smiled "Awe thank you Yagi-san, but you know im dating someone correct?" His smile dropped "You are?" "Yes Enji asked me a bit ago, we even have dinner reservations tonight

You smiled "Awe thank you Yagi-san, but you know im dating someone correct?" His smile dropped "You are?" "Yes Enji asked me a bit ago, we even have dinner reservations tonight." "Oh, then lets just call this a gift from your boss for being such a great employee." You knew Endeavor wasn't going to like it but you took the gifts thanking him.

After work you packed your things and started walking home to get ready for your date. Halfway home you were grabbed and knocked out before you could even yell. You woke up what had to be a couple hours later smelling food and once your eyes adjusted you could see you were sat at a candle lit dinner. All Might walked in with the finishing touches "Oh your up! Thats good because everythings ready." "Yagi? What?" You tried to stand only to realize you were tied to the chair. "Endeavor? No I cant let what happened to his wife happen to you so sit back and enjoy our Valentines day love." 

(240 Words)

Happy Valentines Day: METALCATSS  eclipse167