Marriage {Hawks}

You were making breakfast when Hawks came up behind you grabbing your waist and placing his face in your neck "Morning." "Dont touch me Hawks." He laughed "You know I thought once you became my wife you would warm up to me." You moved out of his hold and shoved your finger in his face "I dont care how much you paid my dad for me I will never be your wife! And we both know im your prisoner!" He put on a shit eating grin "Your not a prisoner I let you leave the house."

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him "And if you want little Shoto here with us I suggest you change your attitude about being my wife." You thought about how scared Shoto was when Endeavor announced your marriage to Hawks then how happy he was that Hawks would let him live with the two of you instead of alone with Endeavor. His eyes sparkled when he saw your shoulders sag in defeat. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him "Good morning Keigo, do you want some breakfast?"

"I would love some! Oh goodmorning little Shoto." You turned using his arrival as in excuse to let go of Hawks "Want some breakfast?" "No thank you im heading out to train with Midoriya also I seemed to have interrupted you two, bye F/n." You hugged him "Alright you and Midoriya have fun bye." Once out the door Hawks pulled your attention back to him. "Like we agreed you play nice and Shoto lives with us. Im keeping my promise so you better stop breaking yours, last warning."

(275 Words)