Nap {Poly EraserMic}

You were in the kitchen stirring a pot when you heard the door open, you went to greet your c̶a̶p̶t̶o̶r̶s̶  partners. "Welcome home." Aizawa pulled you into a hug your returned before letting you go next Mic pulled you in for his hug but he felt you tense up, he let you good smiling at you "Well my muse Shota has to grade papers so do you wanna watch a movie with little old me?" "Sorry cant im making dinner." He got visible upset "Oh alright maybe next time. You then left to finish dinner.

"Why is she always so sweet to you?" "In her defense I did almost die

"Why is she always so sweet to you?" "In her defense I did almost die." Mic sighed as he plopped onto the couch. Aizawa patted his head as he walked to his study "Just be patient." A few days later you and Mic were saying your goodbyes to Aizawa before a almost two week long undercover mission. Once Mic closed and locked the door he turned but you weren't there he heard your bedroom door close and sighed.

But decided to take Aizawa's advice and leave you be. It was now Thursday and Aizawa was due home Friday Mic was becoming more impatient as every day past but was able to stay strong. He heard you walk into the kitchen "Mic?" He turned from the counter and stopped in his tracks you were wearing his shirts yawning one hand was rubbing your eye the other fiddling with the hem of the shirt.

He was sure it was one of the cutest things he had ever seen "Yes my melody?" You walked into his chest letting him wrap his arms around you and for the first time you didn't tense "Come take a nap with me." You just couldn't take it anymore 11 days of isolation was kill you he usually came in and talked to you but he didn't even do that just left you food without a word. He wore the face of a man who just won the lottery "Of course my favorite listener."

He picked you up as you wrapped your legs and arms around around him nuzzling your face in his neck and closing your eyes. Mic knew it was a part of your routine to nap with Aizawa but he was way too energetic to be do that but he would happily just lay and watch you peacefully nap. He laid on the couch you falling fast asleep on his chest. Once you were finally asleep he snapped about 20 pictures and sent the best on to Aizawa.

(450 Words)