Hospital {Wild, Wild Pussycats}

You were laying in your hospital bed Aizawa had just left and you were about to take a nap when the door opened. You turned after sitting up to see your teammates all looking sad "Hey guys." Ragdoll was the first to break down in tears and run to hug you followed by the rest of the team. Mandalay pulled her head from your shoulder "We're sorry." You smiled "It ok, it was actually kinda nice."

Tiger looked at you a mix of worry and confusion "Nice?" "Yeah you guys always get the problem before I can even pull my arm back to swing. I actually got to join in the fight this time, even if I did get my ass kicked." You laughed at the last part which made Pixie-bob and Ragdoll look at you, Ragdoll pulled you into an even tighter hug "Your hurt worse then we thought! Are they sure you dont have a concussion because you sound out of it!" "Calm down guys, just some broken ribs and a few lacerations."

Visiting hours were coming to an end so your teammates had to leave you. They were walking when Mandalay sighed "Obliviously taking care of the treat before she gets to it isn't working anymore, look how bad shes hurt." Tiger nodded "I told you we should have put her behind the desk months ago." Pixie-bob shook her head "No, she can still get hurt being a part of the team is to dangerous." Ragdoll agreed "Lets take her already she needs our protecting, you heard her she doesn't care about her own well being." The other three nodded.

(278 Words)

Requested by: Morrogreen103