Love {Monoma}

You walked out of school with Shinsou "I better get to training with Aizawa-sensei." "But I need my favorite hero to walk me home what if a villain gets me." He laughed "You know where both in gen ed right?" You nudged him "Oh come on Shin you're gonna be in 1A soon and your gonna be the greatest hero." "Sure~, but really I better get going dont wanna keep him waiting." "Alright bye future number 1!" You heard him laugh as he ran off.

You had just made it out the gate when Monoma slung his arm around you "Hey babe wanna come over?" "Sure!" You guys walked in and you went to the kitchen. You grabbed a glass and turned but Monoma was looming over you looking pissed "Neito?" "What the fuck was that?" You were confused "I- I grabbed a glass?" He sighed still annoyed "Talking to a break wall. You and Shinsou flirting!" You didn't know he was there "Neito we weren't flirting he's just my best friends," 

You cupped his face "Your the one I love." He gripped the wrist on the hand holding his face hard you would definitely have a bruise tomorrow "If im the one you love, then why do you look at him like that?" You whimpered as you grabbed the hand holding your wrist "Neito your hurting me." "And your hurting me, I love you baby I really do but apparently you dont love me enough to not cheat!" "Im not cheating! Me and Shinsou are like brother and sister!" He let your wrist go then rubbed it "If you really love me you'll drop him, for me?" "....Ok."

(280 Words)