Dad {Mic}

{Platonic Yandere} 

You were still in shock, first you were attacked by a villain then you find out your parents are working for said villain's organization. You were sitting up in your hospital bed trying to wrap your head around the last few hours. The door swung open "My baby girl!" Present Mic's arms wrapped around you tightly "Are you ok? You didn't get hurt to badly right?" "No just a bit beaten up nothing to much, wait why are you here?"

The detective on the case came into view "You already know your parents are involved with the villain that attacked you, which makes you and anyone your around a possible target so your going to be under the care of Voice Hero: Present Mic's care until further notice since you've been in his care before." You run away a lot and once Mic found you since then he's always welcomed you in with open arms to get you away from your family for a while. You dont really remember the ride home too much.

Once at his house he refused to let you lift a finger in carrying your bag or decorading you already decorated room, Mic spoiled the hell out of you when you would stay with him for those couple days. That night you woke up in a cold sweat crying over a nightmare of your parents. The door opened and Mic was holding you within seconds "Shh, its ok I got you, I got you." Mic felt bad, maybe he shouldn't have had the villain actually attack you but he had to get you away from those monsters you called parents.

(275 Words)