Obsessed {Nomu}

Im so sorry 😂 you can imagine whatever Nomu you like

"SHIGARAKI!" You screeched it at the tops of your lungs as you ran into the bar dripping wet in nothing but a towel a nomu running after you. You ducked behind Shigaraki "Order it to leave me alone!" He did as the other league members laughed at you, after the nomu left Shigaraki turned to you "What the fuck?" You sat at the bar as Kurogiri gave you a glass to calm down "I was in the shower and it pulled the fucking curtain back!"

Dabi laughed and you gave him a death glare "At least I take a shower musty." "Wanna go bitch." Kurogiri cut you both off "No fighting in the bar, L/n its been taking care of please dress yourself." That night you woke to the feeling of being watched only to find the nomu sitting in the conner of your room "Shigaraki!" Him and Kurogiri came in a second later and took the nomu away.

"Shigaraki if you can't control it disintegrate it you have a bunch more." He rolled his eyes "Your fine it just likes you." "A little too much if you ask me its like obsessed with me." The next day at a meeting it picked you up and placed you in its lap "Oh for fucks sake." Dabi laughed again "Didn't know you were a monster fucker L/n." "Shove it up your ass bacon bits." When you tried to get off it grabbed you and rubbed its face against you like a cat refusing to let you go.

(265 Words)