Self Destructive {Poly TodoBakuDeku}

Todoroki got to the scene first to find you with a huge gash on your thigh you put your hand near it and the blood oozing out turned into a rode that you swung at the villain knocking him out. Todoroki froze him to the ground as your leg gave out and you fell "Hey Todoroki mind giving me a hand?" He looked at the blood pool that was started under you and quickly picked you up rushing you down to the ambulance.  

As the peripatetic finished up wrapping your self inflicted wound you noticed Midoriya and Bakugou appear on scene "Guys over here!" They walked over and noticed the bloody wrap imminently "Really dumbass? Your gonna bleed out one of these days." You huffed "You know how my quirk works Bakugou I have to bleed." Midoriya nodded "Blood Manipulation, L/n can maker her blood into any weapon as long as its outside her body." You nodded but Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"If you ask me you should have taken Aizawa's advice when he expelled you for being to self destructive during second years sports festival I mean you could have severed an arterie." "Well Ketsubutsu Academia didn't think that, in fact I graduated top of my class and do I hear concern in your voice?" He scoffed but the press was soon right on you guys. 

Later that night you were in the shower when you heard a window break, you grabbed your shaver and cut your arm. You turned the blood into a bat before grabbing your robe and looking around your house. You were standing in the kitchen when your legs suddenly started freezing, you looked down to see your leg up to your knees frozen "What the-?" A green flash flew by you and the bed was gone.

"F/n please calm down." You looked up to see Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou standing in front you Midoriya holding a bat "Ok guys I know we fuck with each other a lot but this prank went to far." Bakugou shook his head "This isn't a prank." Midoriya nodded "Were here to take care of you." "Take care of me? If this is about earlier Recover Girl healed me hours ago." Todoroki came over to you and wiped the blood that was coming from your new wound.

"You cut yourself again?" "I needed a weapon, I thought someone broke in and look I was right." The ice started to build up further onto your body "Todoroki!? What are you doing!?" "Sorry but I cant have you fighting us while were saving you from yourself. See your to reckless hurting yourself over and over getting closer and closer to dying every time you use your quirk but dont worry your never going to need to use it again. Will protect you from now on." And with that you were fully in cased in the ice. Bakugou and Midoriya started carry you to the door.

(499 Words)

Requested by: @insanegirl1252
I hope you liked it 🤗