Notebook {ShinDeku}

Midoriya was in the nurse office so Aizawa asked you to bring his books, on the way all of his notebooks became unsteady and fell. You sighed picking them up 'hero analysis' was on every cover except one that one had your name on it. You let your curiosity get the better of you and put the others down to read. You opened it and the first page was a picture of you and Midoriya he took while on a field trip. You flipped threw and the first pages were normal like his other analysis.

The you got to the middle and found more pictures ones you didn't know he took like during class, training, shopping, ...sleeping. It sent a chill down your spine when you saw those. He was in your room while you slept completely unaware of the camera above your vulnerable body, you thought you might throw up. You kept flipping in to deep to go back, he started talking about personal things like your fashion since and food preferences. He knew every detail of your life.

"Oh you saw my notes! Do you like them?" He was smiling standing in front you. You jumped not even hearing him approach, the class room wasn't far and Aizawa should still be tiding up. You started running holding the notebook close. You turned the corner and face plated into someones chest, you looked up to see Shinsou "Why are you running?" "Shinsou! Please help me." He raised an eyebrow "Whats wrong?"

Midoriya turned the corner to see your eyes hallow as Shinsou took the note book from your hand. Once he noticed Midoriya he shook his head "Your so reckless, look what she found." To bad you didn't make it to the back of the notebook you would have know who to trust then.

(308 Words)

Requested by: Gru_The_Dusty_Demon