Going Back {Mic}

You ducked into the alley shaking, the thin fabric of your nightgown not helping your freezing body. Mic went to bed and you noticed the door wasn't locked and just booked it without thinking now your cold, thirsty, and your bare feet cut up and bloody. You started to wonder if escaping was even worth it, Mic was never cruel and seemed to not only genuinely loved you but loved to spoil you with gifts and affection.

You picked yourself up and turned back the way you came. You opened the door to see Mic frantically putting on his boots stopping when he noticed you at the door. He opened his mouth probably to lecture you but you started balling your eyes out "Hizashi!" You whined as you flung yourself into his arms causing him to feel how cold you were then he noticed the bloody foot prints. He picked you up and carrying you to the bathroom sitting you on the sink and cleaning your feet. 

He changed you into some clean warm clothing and got you in bed curling up with him, he did all this in absolute silents and Mic was never silent. After a bit of cuddling you spook "Im sorry." He sighed pulling your face up to look at him "Im just glad you came home mostly safe. But I told you its dangerous out there for someone as fragile as you, look a couple hours and you got hurt and probably sick." "I know I promise I wont do it again." "I believe you, now get some rest baby girl."

(266 Words)