Sleep Over {Poly Mitsuki X Inko}

🎉🥳100th Story🥳🎉

You got invited to the Midoriya-Bakugou house for a sleepover by Midoriya threw text. You dont really know much about their relationship just that after Bakugou's mom Mitsuki's husband was killed during a random villain attake she re-married to Midoriya's mother Inko after she convinced her to divorce that deadbeat Hisashi. Mitsuki opened the door with a wide smiled "Hi L/n!" You smiled back at her having been here a few times before "Hi Ms. Bakugou, am I early?" "Just a bit, no trouble though me and Inko will happily keep you company till the boys come home from training."

You nodded following her inside, a plate of cookies was on the coffee table "You can have as many as you like dear Inko will just make more if she needs to." You sat and picked one up as she went into the kitchen. Her and Inko came back into the room and sat on either side of you as you picked up another cookie "Ms. Midoriya what kind are these?" "Just chocolate chip dear, why something wrong?"

They did taste kind of funny but you shook your head no as to not be rude. After a bit you just headed up to Midoriya's room to wait for them there. While laying on his bed playing on your phone you ended up falling asleep, you woke up in a different room tied to the bed. You started freaking out when Inko came in with a glass of water "Im sorry about the restraints dear. Are they hurting you I can take them off." Mitsuki then slipped in "Let her calm down before we untie her so she doesn't flip on us she is a pro in training dear." "Right sorry."

(302 Words)

Requested by: Piggyevething_1368

Mitsuki and Inko could have it any day any way ngl