Mine 2 {Shirikumo}

Shirikumo stepped into the teachers dorms Aizawa and Mic following behind him "Wow UA sure has changed ." He rubbed the back of his neck "Oh but I guess im kinda to blame for that huh." Aizawa squished his shoulder "What you did as Kurogiri no one is holding against you." They a;; heard a plate shatter and turned to see you in the kitchen door way crying "O-Oboro?"

"F/n!" You ran into his arms and he spun you around before hugging you tight "I missed you the most!" You both heard Mic and Aizawa scream a fake offended "Hey!" out. "Wait how is this possible?" "They didn't tell you?" You both turned to look at them and Mic rubbed the back of his neck "We didn't wanna get any ones hopes up until we knew for sure, but hey your back now thats all that matters." "Wow so much for not keeping secrets babe."

"Babe!? You two are dating?" Mic has all but forgotten the warning from 15 years ago how could he not "Nah man, married." You showed him your ring "You've missed 15 years man were gonna have to catch you up." "Yeah you are." They day was spent helping him catch up on everything he had misses. That night you kissed Mic goodbye as he headed to the radio show before showing Shirikumo to his room.

The next morning you came down crying "Have any of you heard from Mic?" They all shook their heads no before All Might asked why. "He should have been home hours ago. Hes not answering calls or text and I called his radio station and they said he left on time. His phones even off so I cant track his location and, and-" Shirikumo pulled you into a hug "Hey calm down its Mic were talking about man probably at the bar or a record store and lost track of time."

You shook your head "No, Mic always tells me when hes gonna be late he knows I worry." Aizawa started putting on his shoes "Well lets go look for the idiot." The other teachers agreed and everyone started getting ready but Shirikumo knew no one was gonna find him because he meant what he said all those years ago, you. are. his.

(387 Words)

Requested by:GrU_tHe_DeMoNsPaWn