Attention {EraserMic}

You were sitting at the bar with your boyfriends when you heard a familiar voice "F/n!? Is that you!?" You turned to see an old friend form high school "Oh my god I haven't seen you in years!" The two of you hugged, you guys talked for a while and your boyfriends were not happy about the lack of attention. Hizashi walked over "Babe I-" "That was rude, you cant just cut him off like that baby." He sighed apologizing but stayed there every once in a whole again trying to cut the guy off.

Eventuality you had enough "Hizashi Yamada I dont know whats gotten into you but your a grown ass man act like it!" He pouted and left the two of you alone, sitting back net to Aizawa "Got banished huh?" "Yes, why is she giving him all our attention?" Aizawa looked back at your friend "Better question, why is he taking all our attention, no way she would never ignore us like this if he wasn't making her." You were laughing at a joke he told when you heard Aizawa give a hurt filled grunt, you quickly turned to see a broken glass and his bleeding hand. You dropped the conversation and ran over to him.

"What happened?" "Just an accident, im fine." "Lets get you to the hospital to get the glass out." Your friend frowned "The other guy cant just take him? We were just reconecting," he slung his arm around you pulling you from Aizawa "I know a better bar we can hang at." You pushed his arm off you and went back to Aizawa "Im going with them and you can fuck off." Aizawa gave Mic and smile he returned.

(292 Words)

Requested by: marvelrulez