Favors {Aizawa}

{Platonic Yandere}

"As a hero you will earn favors that may come in handy one day-" The bell rung. "Dont forget the break is coming up, you have two days to pack up and be out the dorms because the campus will be closed." The class got excited making plans for the break, except you, Aizawa noticed that sparkle in your eye was gone. Your one of his star pupils smart and strong he knew you would be one of the best heroes so seeing you sad he assumed it was because you wouldn't be able to use the gym or train with him for the next week.

Two days later Aizawa went into the doors and saw you exiting the elevator, you looked like you had been crying "L/n?" You quickly smiled at him "Hi Aizawa-san. Sorry I know i was supposed to be gone a bit ago but I just had to do a finally sweep through of my dorm." Aizawa knows a fake smile when he sees one "I didn't see anymore cars in the pickup area." You sighed but kept the smile "Yeah im walking home."

"Let me drop you off, I have to go your way anyways." Aizawa has had to drop you off many times after training and didn't mind, your good company in his opinion. "Thank you." He pulled into the parking lot to the dingy apartment. "Thanks again Aizawa-sensei." You grabbed your bag and closed his door "F/n get inside! Hurry up bitch!" Aizawa's blood boiled as he saw you flinch then talk off up the stairs to your apartment, he drove off gripping the wheel. Everything's fine he told himself your fine maybe thats just how your family talks to each other.

Aizawa walked into the classroom on the first day back "Morning class." Everyone answered but he felt a voice was missing. He looked around the classroom till his eyes meet your empty desk. You ran in a second later "Im so sorry Aizawa-sensei!" You were panting out of breath clothing looking a mess. "Why are you late?" "I, uh, missed the train." He then notice the swollen black and blue eye.

"Your eye?" His voice came out worried and he wasn't able to stop himself from grabbing your face to examine it closer. You pulled away laughing a bit "Yeah, I wasn't expecting the punching dummy to hit me back." You moved passed him quickly getting in your seat so he couldn't get a good look at you, but Aizawa saw the unmistakable finger shaped bruises on your wrist when you moved your hair to cover your eye.After class Aizawa asked you to stay, after everyone else left you went up to the front with him.

"Yes Aizawa-sensie?" He grabbed your arm pulling your blazer sleeve up revealing the bruise once again "Did-" He had to lower his voice because he was about to scream from anger "Did your parent(s)-" You cut him off ripping your arm from him "Of course not!"He hid his fury and worry behind his stoic face "Alright then, i'll get you a nurse slip then." 

The dorms were still closed for a few minor repairs that were taking longer then expected so everyone had to spend one more night at their homes. You were laying in your bed trying to sleep when you heard a bunch of noises outside your door. You opened it and found a whole swat team and your parents against the wall. "F/n L/n?" 

"Y-yes?" "Come with me." One of the swat guys basically dragged you out into a cop car that drove you to the station. You were sitting in one of the detectives office as he asked questions about your parents. Soon the door opened and Aizawa walked in, "Ah Eraserhead I was wondering when you would get here." Aizawa nodded "Thank you for call me, come on L/n." You stood but didn't move. 

"What's going on? I want answers." The detective sighed "We found evidence of your parents working with the league of villains and your going to stay with your sensei for the night since you're going back to the doors in a couple hours anyway no need to wake someone with a call for nothing." Aizawa was now standing next to you "Head to my car heats already on and i'll be there in a minute." You did as Aizawa turned to the detective "Thanks for the favor."

(740 Words)