Competition {Aizawa vs. Shinsou}

🚧Student x Teacher, dont like dont read🚧

You were walking to class after another trip to Recovery Girl "L/n!" You stopped and turned to see the new addition to 1A, Hitoshi Shinsou, running up to you "Hi Shinsou-kun." "Hey-" "Shinsou get to class." It was Aizawa coming around the corner, Shinsou glared at him "Yes sir." He turned back around and headed back the way he came, you gave Aizawa the same smile you give to the other teachers as you picked up the pace to Mic's class. Shinsou came back around th corner once you were gone "You always get in my way."

"I dont know what you mean." Shinsou gave him another glare "You know exactly what I mean dont think I haven't noticed all the 'accidental' touches, the glances, and the extra training you give L/n." Aizawa smiled "What, think you have a chance?" Shinsou laughed "Yeah cuz her 31 year old teachers has a better shot then me." Aizawa's smiled disappeared and Shinsou laughed "Did I strike a nerve?" "Get to class now."

After school Shinsou ran over to you "Wanna come watch a movie in my dorm?" "L/n we have training I hope you didn't forget." "No sir! Sorry Shinsou maybe next time?" Aizawa's hand sat on your lower back pushing you slightly "You know how I feel about my time L/n, let go." Shinsou rolled his eyes and headed off to the dorms, after training you opened the door to your dorm to see Shinsou on your bed "Hey, help me with English homework?" "Sure." The next day after school you went to apologize to Aizawa because you and Shinsou got caught talking three different times so you felt bad. You opened the door "Fuck off old man!"

You stopped dead in your tracks, they both heard the door and turned to you, Aizawa smiled "Why are we even fighting when are little kitten is right there

You stopped dead in your tracks, they both heard the door and turned to you, Aizawa smiled "Why are we even fighting when are little kitten is right there." Shinsou's scowl turned into a smile that made your stomach turn "First smart thing i've heard you say in a while." Before you could run the scarf wrapped around you and yanked you into the classroom the door being closed by Shinsou.

(424 Words)

Edit: Sorry I forgot to add this, this is a two part story because I only had one finished story so I just cut this one in half so I could have more then one to post tonight