Hurt {You}

You got the call while at work and ran all the way to the hospital, you knew the dangers of being a hero Aizawa made them very clear when the two of you started dating. But knowing them and experiencing them are two very different things. The nurse lead you to his room and when you entered and saw him it felt as if all the air that was once in the room had vanished. 

You sat yourself in the uncomfortable hospital chair next to his bed and moved some of his hair "Oh Sho

You sat yourself in the uncomfortable hospital chair next to his bed and moved some of his hair "Oh Sho...what have you dont to yourself." You couldn't bring yourself to leave his side for anything more then a bathroom break. Finally you were allowed to take him home, on the way Aizawa noticed your grip on the wheel had become a bit to hard "Im ok F/n." You sighed "I know dear." You opened closed your mouth shaking your head but Aizawa already knew what was eaten at you.

"I know dating a hero isn't easy and i sure as hell dont make it easier, if you want to end things-" You cut him off "No! Of course I dont im just...just worried is all." "Alright." Aizawa wasn't a man of may words but you could see in his eyes told you he was truly sorry. Once home you got him in bed and you took the couch as to not hurt him. As fast as he was home he was 'ready' to go back to work.

"Sho please just take a few more days. All your coworkers said they would sub for you." He was trying to pull his arms threw the sleeves of his hero suit "My class is my own responsibility and i've never missed a day since my hiring." You sighed "Alright, you want me to make you coffee?" He smiled "That would be nice." He walked into the kitchen while you stirred his coffee "Ready for you."

You helped him drink it then he started heading out. He didn't even making it all the way the door before the stuff you put in his coffee caused him to pass out. He woke up in his bed "What the?" He tried to move his hand to his head but noticed it was tied down, he then noticed you were standing in the door "Oh good your up!" "Why am I tied up?" You cupped his face "I have to keep you safe, this is for your own good."

(435 Words)