Out The Picture {Aizawa}

"Your in love with her." Aizawa turned his head so fast Mic thought his neck might snap "What did you say?" "Your, uh, in love with her." Aizawa shook his head "No, we're just friends." They both turned back to you laying on Shirikumo's cloud playing with Sushi as Shirikumo laughed "Besides she's his." Mic didn't like the way he said 'his' bit he let it go.

-Present Time-

"Morning kitten." Aizawa kissed your forehead as he slipped out of bed "Morning dear." You got up yourself making your way to the closet as well. He was pulling his jumpsuit when he heard you sigh. He turned to see you pull on the dark brown aviator jacket white fur lining, the faded 'Loud Cloud' embroidery that taunted Aizawa to this day. The jacket was now basic a crop top on you, old and worn from love and age but its a signature peace of your outfit since halfway through second year.

"Dont you think its time to retire the jacket, I mean it looks one hit away from being a piece of string on the floor maybe best to pick it up in the closet for its own good." You looked at it in the mirror and he was right. You took it off but hugged it to your chest "I just- it feels like he's still with me when I wear it." Aizawa hugged you "I know but like I said he would want you to move on and be happy." nodded hanging the jacket up. Aizawa turned to it, he still remembers that day as if it was yesterday....

"Eraserhead!" He turned and saw Shirikumo trapped under the rubble "Help man!" Aizawa was about to run bit a thought popped into his head, if Shirikumo was out the picture you could be his. Aizawa turned and ran the other way as he did the last this he heard was "Aizawa!" before the building collapsed. You were on your knees balling your eyes out clutching the jacket to your chest.

"Ma'am I need you out the way." Aizawa walked up and pulled you off your knees walking you away rubbing your back "Its ok." He was pulled out his memories by you "Ready?" "Yeah lets go." He couldn't even lie though he's not sorry how could he be when your finger has a silver band with S + F/i carved into it.

(405 Words)

F/i = First initial